close

Responsive Ad Slot

Latest

latest

IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Appoints New Media Aide

Sunday, December 13, 2020

/ by Idris Bashir


Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the director of Radio Biafra and leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra,IPOB has appointed a new media aide, Carolyn Uchenna Okorafor, to pilot the affairs regarding his social media handles.

He made this known in a visual broadcast on Saturday, 12th December, 2020.


Responding to the appointment, the new Media secretary to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, wrote: "I’m very excited to take on this new role as the Principal Secretary to @MaziNnamdiKanu I intend to serve you all and I will continue to fight for our goals.Those of you that know me knows my heart is in this! Thank you @MaziNnamdiKanu for trusting and believing in me #Wemove."


No comments

Post a Comment

Don't Miss
© all rights reserved
2017 Gbam TV Media